Professional Development Programs in U.S.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE UNITED STATES
2015-2016 FULBRIGHT PROGRAMS
The Fulbright Program is the flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. Government. Administered by the Department of State and the Institute of International Education (IIE), the program is designed to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries. U.S. Embassy Lilongwe’s Public Affairs Section manages the Fulbright Program in Malawi and nominates candidates to the Fulbright Scholarship Board in Washington, DC. Available opportunities include:
- 1. Fulbright Junior Staff Development Program;
- 2. Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program;
Please note that this is just a fellowship and not a Masters program
- 3. Fulbright African Research Scholar Program;
- Download Application forms and Guide lines on the U.S. Embassy website http://lilongwe.usembassy.gov/ under Resources, (Educational and Cultural Exchanges)
- Read guidelines for eligibility requirements and appropriate disciplines of study.
- Send Applications to SichaliLA@state.gov or post to Public Affairs Section, Old Mutual Building, P.O. Box 30016, Lilongwe.
- Because the Fulbright program is a popular program, the Public Affairs Office will ONLY NOTIFY short listed applicants.
- Application deadline for all programs is April 30, 2014.